Quick Links
Skip to main contentSkip to navigation

Pinal County Superintendent Office


Ajax Loading Image


Home School Forms

Forms and Links

Affidavit of Intent to Home School - File with the Pinal County School Office if you are going to homeschool your child.

Affidavit of Intent to Private School - File with Pinal County School Office if you are removing your child from public schooling and enrolling them into a private school (e.g. independent, parochial, religious and non-religious affiliated charter schools, boarding schools, Christian schools, preparatory prep schools, accredited private k-12, middle schools, and high schools).

Home School Change of Information Form - If you have an address change but are still within Pinal County and are still homeschooling.

Home School Withdrawal Form - Complete if you have been granted an ESA, are moving out of state, out of Pinal County, or are no longer homeschooling your child and are enrolling them into a school.

Home School Packet - AZ statutes and information on AZ homeschooling/contacts/resources.

Unable to Provide Birth Cert Affidavit - if you cannot locate your child's original birth certificate or any of the other acceptable legal documents as proof of existence, complete and notarize this form and submit it with the affidavit of intent to homeschool.